The body needs phosphorus. Phosphorus is the second most abundant mineral in the human body, after calcium. The vital organs—such as the brain and heart—will have trouble performing vital functions without phosphorus.
Here are just a few things that phosphorus helps with:
- Strong bones and teeth – Phosphorus helps re-mineralize bones and teeth to keep them strong and healthy.
- Digestion – Phosphorus helps facilitate digestion, stimulating the processing of niacin and riboflavin. It helps metabolize energy and improves the body’s emotional and neurological response systems. Phosphorus can aid with problems such as indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea and re-set the digestive system to normal.
- Urination and excretion – Phosphorus can keep kidneys functioning well, expediting the proper release of waste through urination. This mineral also helps maintain the balance of fluids and materials that are eliminated by the body.
- Brain function – Phosphorus keeps the brain working well. A concentration of phosphorus is necessary for memory, mental function, and focus. Adequate levels of phosphorus will ensure cognitive growth and development.
- Hormone balance – Phosphorus aids the reproductive health system by keeping hormones balanced.
- Energy levels – Phosphorus is instrumental in generating vital energy to sustain different organs of the body.
- Absorption – Phosphorus helps the body absorb vitamins that are essential for proper function.
- Protein production – Phosphorus helps create protein and properly utilize fats and carbohydrates.
With ZPtech products, you can combine the benefits of phosphorus with monatomic minerals and monoatomic alloys. Our products can electromagnetically enhance the intrinsic vibration of each body cell to help you attain the highest health and human potential possible.