Frequency 528 Hz Ormes Powder
528 Hz, also referred to as DNA Repair, Transformation and Miracles is a powerful M-State Copper, Silver and Gold Powder resonated at 528 Hz during production.
- MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
- Gold Chakra 3rd Chakra
- Location: Solar Plexus
- Parts of the Body: Solar Plexus, Large Intestines, Stomach, Liver, Other Organs of the Solar Plexus, Muscular System, Skin
- Endocrine Gland: Pancreas
Solfeggio Tones and Chakras
Dr. Joseph Puleo rediscovered what are referred to as Sacred Solfeggio tones and their place in the spiritual environment playing a role in healing, enlightenment and blessing.
The latest development from the ZP.tech lab is Frequency, a series of products designed around energy with high-conductive metals to work in union with the bodies natural energy system. Frequency stimulates the entire system by bringing together some of the most powerful practices and methods together.
Audio Psychology, Therapy, Healing are all common world wide practices that go back thousands of years. There are 18 Solfeggio tones, and 6 of those tones represent and display qualities that have been used and practiced long before science was applied to them. The Solfeggio tones are multi-cultural and used within multiple mediums in many different methods, all with profound effects.
The 6 tones are:
- 396 Hz- Liberating Guilt and Fear
- 417 Hz- Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
- 528 Hz- Transformation and Miracles (Often referred to DNA Repair)
- 639 Hz- Connection and Relationships
- 741 Hz- Awakening Intuition
- 852 Hz- Returning to Spiritual Order 528 Hz, is among the most powerful and common resonance healing tones in the world. Easily found online, on CD’s and more, millions of people around the world rely on this particular frequency to find their center, create balance and apply for self healing methods.
ZP.tech is world renowned for M-State technology. Frequency is the latest result of High-Technology Application. All Frequency powders are founded on three metals as a result of their high-conductivity and qualities Gold, Copper and Silver. Of the three metals, they each display individual characteristics and levels of conductivity.